Let's be honest here.
My first blog post of this blog. This is my second blog about food, and my third blog in total. I've just re-read the first, and it seems slightly naff and pointless now. Some good recipes though...
My second blog is still up and running, but totally un-related.
This one, however, will cover my journeys into food. And just to put it all on record, my plans for the future include the following:
- Opening my soup stall
- Opening a pizza stall (with a mobile, wood-burning pizza oven)
- Diversifying my soup stall into granola, porridge, and fruit compotes
- Visiting El Bulli
- Going to cookery school in South East Asia
- Butchering a lamb and other livestock
- Going on a gatronomic pilgrimage
- Growing my own
- Learning to bake
Now it's all in writing, I have it all to live up to. And there's one other thing I should add - helping to organise and cook the Mudchute Kitchen Farmyard Feasts. But that's already well underway!
Thanks for reading.